Membership : Rates 2016/17
- Published: 31 Dec 2014
Membership fees for 2016/17 have been held at the present levels.
- £100 Adult 18 and Over (Including Track Fees)
- £65 Adult 18 and Over (Not Including Track Fees)
- £90 Student (Age 11 to 18)
- £200 Family (2 Adults + at least 1 child up to 18)
- £30 Senior EA Only (Not including Race Entry / Track Fees) *
- £15 Associate
- £35 2nd Claim
- £0 Coach
- £15 Competing Coach (Not including Race Entry Fees)
- £0 Life Member
* The “Senior EA Only” option is to enable an athlete to be a first claim member of Tipton Harriers and be registered with England Athletics, but does not include any championship or league race entry fees. These must be paid on a race by race basis by the member. Athletes who intend to race regularly are encouraged to take out full membership. The nightly training fee must also be paid if an athlete is using the track.